Macrofocus High-D API is a Java/Swing implementation of effective multidimensional visualization techniques. It comes with an extended set of features and components, each highly configurable:
- Paralell Coordinates plot
- Paralell Coordinates Matrix plot
- Table Lens
- Scatter Plot
- Scatter Plot Matrix
- Multidimensional Scaling
Additional components that can seemlessly be integrated are TreeMap and CartoPlot (available soon). They are licensed separately.
Macrofocus High-D API uses the common Swing TableModel as its data model to make integration with existing data sources easy. A demo example also shows, how to connect a parallel coordinates with a live data source. The data can be grouped and aggregated by any combination of categorical attributes. Attribute values can be filtered numerically or by category. Macrofocus High-D API is already useful with small datasets, but scales up to 1'000'000s of data objects.
- Support for popular Swing TableModel
- Density-based rendering to intuitively reveal emergent trends
- Linking values with either polycurves or polylines
- Automatic, user-draggable, or programmatic arrangement of the axis
- Flexible axis scale definitions
- In-place filtering using range sliders as well as external filtering possibilities
- Flexible coloring
- Probing to reveal data values with popups
- Many options to fine-tune the appearance of the display
- Useful for small datasets already, but scales to 1’000'000s of data objects
To integrate High-D as a component in your Java application, pricing starts at US$ 1390 per product for internal company use. For a tailored offer, please contact us at email@example.com.
The library, including documentation, can be found in the download area.