High-D can be purchased at the price of US$ 139 per user (this is a unique offer during the beta period, price will be increased when the final release will be available). Please go to our purchasing page to order High-D online. Commercial license allows for:
- Perpetual use of the purchased version of High-D
- Unlimited access to technical support via e-mail
- Bug fix updates and minor releases at no additional cost
- 40% off the full license price when upgrading to next major release (v. 2.x) of High-D
While we do not provide any High-D viewer or light version, not to restrict our users to a limited set of functions, we do take into account the various degrees of use through a steep volume discount pricing:
- 10% off if purchasing 2 to 4 user licenses
- 20% off if purchasing 5 to 9 user licenses
- 30% off if purchasing 10+ user licenses
- 45% off if purchasing 50+ user licenses
- 50% off if purchasing 100+ user licenses
- 60% off if purchasing 500+ user licenses
- 65% off if purchasing 1000+ user licenses
For web deployment, we offer High-D as an applet that can be embedded into a web site. An API to integrate High-D as a component in your Java application is provided through its API
Apart from these single user and server licences, we also offer customized solutions and pricing models that fit your requirements. For academic pricing, site license, and tailored solutions, please contact us at email@example.com.
By purchasing High-D you agree to the terms of the License Agreement.